We are experts in 

Executing, Managing & Supporting

ICT operations. 

Web Design & Development 

Domain, Email & Hosting

SSL, SiteLock, Codeguard, etc 


Database Mangement.

Application Development. 

What can we do for you 

through information


Use technology

to meet your business objectives

Contact Us Now!

Our Terms of Service


Website Project and Scope Terms

  1. No matter your website and hosting requirements all website design projects undertaken by Jadlead Technology are grouped under three categories Fully Hosted, Semi Hosted and Third-party Hosted Website Package with respect to Domain & Hosting Services

1a. Fully Hosted Websites are provided with domain & hosting account/web-server which is managed by Jadlead Technology. You don’t need to border yourself with all the technical problems. We take 100% technical responsibility for web-server/Cpanel so that you can focus more on your business. By default our website package are Fully Hosted Website except otherwise stated in the proposal/contract or any of the other level is requested by client during the web project requirement gathering.

1b. Semi Hosted Websites 1 are also provided with domain & hosting account/webserver which is managed by Jadlead Technology and client can be provided with FTP Login & Database Access upon request.

1c. Semi Hosted Websites 2 are also provided with domain & hosting account/webserver which is managed by Jadlead Technology and client can be provided with CPANEL Login upon request.

1d. Third-party Hosted Website is a website with Domain & Hosting Account/webserver provided by the client; Jadlead Technology only provide web design services and training/support services may also be provided if requested by client after deployment. Here, clients have the absolute right to provide their own Hosting Provider but you may also like to check out our recommended hosting subsidiary www.jadlead.net (where you can get Domain, Shared/Reseller/VPS/Dedicated Hosting be it Linux/Window from US, UK and India at affordable prices) where you can manage everything by yourself.

  1. Except otherwise stated commencement of Website Design & Development work requires 70% advance payment before a project commence and the remaining 30% upon project completion/go-live. During website design and development only an authorized client will be able to see the work in progress via the temporary link provided or login access. This restriction is removed upon job satisfaction and final approval of the completion by client with the payment of the remaining 30% balance made to Jadlead Technology bank account.
  2. All our website projects come with a design by Jadlead Technology but a client may decide to claim the credit with a pay off-fee starting at ₦50,000 and above based on the project scope and the same or a minimal fee applies for website package that want to migrate/change from a Fully Hosted Website to a Semi Hosted/Third-party Hosted Website and also for a domain name that want to be transferred out from one of Jadlead Technology domain account.


Website Renewal Terms

  1. All yearly renewals for internet services such Domains, Hosting and Website Packages are due for payment 15-days to expiration of an active subscription.
  2. All renewals require a full payment and customers are advised to renewal before an active subscription expires so as to avoid services disruptions due to late payment or failure to pay as at when due.
  3. No hidden fee in future renewal; except that renewal prices may change due to the fluctuations in the exchange rate for naira if renewal price has been fixed/quoted in Naira currency but if in dollar you have 99.9% guarantee that renewal price will still remain the same years to come.

 Click here to read more on Website Renewal & Expiration Policies


Payment Methods

Please follow the below process to pay for/renewal a service.

Method A. For Naira currency, please make payment by a direct deposit, transfer or cheque to “Jadlead Technology” through the Bank Account below and notify us on +2348084856162 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. after payment.


Account Name: Jadlead Technology

Account Number: 0119898715

Method B. for payment in Dollar or other means/banks; please call +2348084856162 or send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..